Friday, August 27, 2010

What Do You Do with a B.A. in Napping?

Hello, ranks of The Unemployed! After creating my first playlist of unemployment background music, I realized that show tunes were equally, if not better, suited for the role. Think about it: what better way to highlight your despair than with a full orchestra and ensemble cast?


This playlist has the same basic progression as the one before, but it's got a tad more flair. Enjoy!

1) Out Tonight -- Rent
2) Let's Go Fly a Kite -- Mary Poppins
3) I Won't Grow Up -- Peter Pan
4) What Do the Simple Folk Do? -- Camelot
5) Part of Your World -- The Little Mermaid
6) Something's Coming -- West Side Story (and we all know how THAT ended up for Tony)
7) I Whistle a Happy Tune -- The King and I
8) I'm Not That Girl -- Wicked
9) If I Were a Rich Man -- Fiddler on the Roof
10) You've Got to Pick-a-Pocket or Two -- Oliver!
11) I'd Be Surprisingly Good For You -- Evita
12) When You're Good to Mama -- Chicago
13) Close Every Door -- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
14) Climb Ev'ry Mountain -- The Sound of Music
15) Hakuna Matata -- The Lion King

No comments: